I was so pleased to be nominated for the Liebster Award as it was lovely to see that people are enjoying my work! The Liebster Award is given out by bloggers who think different blogs deserve a bit more attention and praise.
It was so lovely to be given this award by Kat as it sounds like we have a lot in common. She is also studying at University and is really creative. Her blog will feature posts on subjects like beauty, photography, travel and lifestyle. Even though her blog is only relatively new, I am so excited to see what she does!
Liebster Award Rules (If You Choose To Accept)
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Tag 11 new bloggers who you think deserve some love.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Recognise the blogger who tagged you.
For full rules, check out the Global Aussie page, and also choose your Liebster Award image there!
1. What words would you use to best describe yourself?
I am useless at answering questions like these but I hope people think I am funny and kind. I hate seeing people upset but I love giving people advice.
2. How did you get into blogging?
I got into blogging through university. I study Creative Writing and for one of my modules we had to look at online writing and how social media can be used to boost us on different platforms. After years of struggling to find what I enjoyed writing about, I finally found something that I wanted to work towards.
3. What is something you do daily/daily routine?
It’s really boring, but I love using different skincare products to wash and moisturise my face. I had terrible spots when I was a teenager and now my skin has cleared up, I love to make sure I am looking after it. Even though, I still get the odd spot (who doesn’t) I am so proud of my skin now and want to look after it for as long as possible!
4. If it could only be one season all year, which would you pick and why?
Controversial opinion, but I would probably choose Winter, but a very specific type of winter day. I love it when it is really sunny, but crisp and cold. The sun is really bright but the air just feels really fresh, those are my favourite days and I would be happy if it was like that every day.
5. What is an experience you’ve had that you’ll never forget?
This is a tricky question, as I tend to keep hold of all my memories. I have written about it before but when I was small, one of our family friends that works at Disneyland Paris, managed to get me and my family to ride on one of the parade floats. We rode on Mickey Mouse’s float with lots of other children and their families and it was so much fun!
6. Which quote do you find yourself using a lot?
I am quite well known for my one liners in my friendship group, but I tend to just say variations of “It is what it is” a lot. I can be a bit of a worrier sometimes, so I just say things like that to help me realise life is too short to worry sometimes! And that there can be fun in just seeing where things go.
7. Trends that you’ve most liked and most hated?
The trend’s that I am focusing on are make up related, as that is what I am most obsessed with! But the trend I love most is a nude lip, I have a solid collection of various nude lipsticks. I think it is just such a simple but stunning trend that anyone can pull off! The trend I hate most, is just through pure jealousy really, I am allergic to the glitter that they use in Festival make up! And that makes me so sad, as it looks so cool.
8. What are your other hobbies besides blogging?
My favourite hobbies beside blogging are reading, baking and making things. I love to make handmade items for my room.
9. Do you have any hidden talents?
No – I am literally useless!
10. Who are your YouTube inspirations?
I think like most people, Zoella is obviously a huge inspiration. The way she conducts herself in front of millions of people is so admirable. I am also in awe of all her different brands and ventures, it would be a dream to be that successful. I also love watching CupcakeJemma, as I said before I love baking things.
11. If a movie was made about you, who would you want to play your character?
I think I would choose Emily Blunt, as she is incredible and so funny! I really love her. I would also pick Zooey Deschanel as she is so quirky and brilliant!
- What is your favourite song ever and why?
- What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own?
- What country in the world would you most like to visit and who would you take with you?
- What is your favourite book and why should I read it?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- One piece of advice that you give your friends, that you wish you could listen to yourself.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite movie and why?
- A skill/saying/piece of advice that you have learnt from your family.
- Why do you blog?
These are the blogs that I have discovered and really enjoy reading! You should definitely check them out.